Glassine pockets placed throughout the book contain removable replicas of 19 letters from the story.
These powerful epistles include Lydia's announcement of her elopement, Mr. Collins's obsequious missives, and of course Darcy's painfully honest letter to Elizabeth.
- Nothing captures Jane Austen's vivid emotion and keen wit better than her characters' correspondence.
- Each letter is re-created with gorgeous calligraphy.
- Letters are hand-folded with painstaking attention to historical detail.
Perusing the letters will transport readers straight to the drawing room at Netherfield or the breakfast table at Longbourn.
For anyone who loves Austen, and for anyone who still cherishes the joy of letter writing, this book illuminates a favorite story in a whole new way.
- Step inside the world of Pride and Prejudice, one of the most beloved novels of all time.
- Great Mother's Day, birthday, or holiday gift for diehard Jane Austen fans
- A visually gorgeous book that will be at home on the shelf or on the coffee table
- Add it to the shelf with books like What Would Jane Do?: Quips and Wisdom from Jane Austen by Potter Gift, Jane-a-Day: 5 Year Journal with 365 Witticisms by Jane Austen Edition by Potter Gift, and The Real Jane Austen: A Life in Small Things by Paula Byrne.
How long is the waiting time for books from US?
for SEA CARGO- if your order is available on stocks, waiting time is 45-60days. If out of stocks and client opt to put his/her order for backorder. Please add 7-14days to the usual waiting time
for AIR CARGO- if your order is available on stocks, waiting time is 2-3weeks. If out of stocks and client opt to put his/her order for backorder. Please add 7-14days to the usual waiting time
How long is the waiting time for books from UK?
It usually take 60-80days before it reach Philippines. Once we received all your order we will ship them out in 2-4 days.
NO AIR CARGO OPTION
PLEASE NOTE: All shipments are subject to delays due to pandemic
What are remainder books?
It means that, sometimes publishers overprint books and can't sell all of them to standard bookstores. We receive these copies at a wholesale discount, which we then offer to you. Book are with remaindered mark like line or dot on the spines.
Do you sell secondhand books?
No. Our books are all brand new. We also dont accept buying service for secondhand books.
What should I do if the book I received was damaged or is not the one I ordered?
If you have received a faulty or damaged item or the item is not what you ordered, please inform us via email at email@example.com within 2 days from the date of the receipt book. It may take approximately 5 to 10 business days for us to organize collection and receive the returned item.
All items will be inspected on return, so please make sure it’s packed properly and can’t get damaged on the way. Upon receiving, we will inform you and exchange will be made in 3 to 5 business days. We will refund your payment including the postage cost if the item is no longer available but after the damaged item or wrong item returned to us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.