HOW TO ORDER?
- Choose your preferred titles
- Add to Cart
- Proceed to check out
- Sign in to your account or sign up new account if your are new
- Choose the Shipping Option
- Choose the Payment Option
- Thank you page
- Once payments are verified
- We will now process your order
- To check for an update regarding your orders, kindly DM us on facebook with your order number so we can send the estimated time of arrival.
BOOK ARRIVAL TO OUR PH WAREHOUSE:
- Once we received your order on hand. Please give us 2-4days to sort and disinfect.
- You will Received a notification email/text message about your order once they are ready to ship.
- Once we verify if all shipping details are provided and correct we will now ship your orders.
- Tracking Numbers for the Local Shipments will also be provided.
- Wait for your books.
- Delivered :)
- FULL PAYMENT- We accept payment in full via gcash, bank transfer, paymaya and credit/debit cards
- 50/50 PAYMENT TERMS- You may settle atleast 50% downpayment upon placing your order and settle the remaining balance upon book arrival or via COD (additional charge may apply due to transaction fees)
- INSTALLMENT PLAN- No down payment needed, amount is payable via installment plan up to 3 months.
Do you accept requests for orders from specific bookstores in the UK/US?>>Yes, we are, you may request your preferred title via our facebook page or email us.
How long is the waiting time for books from US?
for SEA CARGO- if your order is available on stocks, waiting time is 45-60days. If out of stocks and client opt to put his/her order for backorder. Please add 7-14days to the usual waiting time
for AIR CARGO- if your order is available on stocks, waiting time is 2-3weeks. If out of stocks and client opt to put his/her order for backorder. Please add 7-14days to the usual waiting time
How long is the waiting time for books from UK?
It usually take 60-80days before it reach Philippines. Once we received all your order we will ship them out in 2-4 days.
NO AIR CARGO OPTION
PLEASE NOTE: All shipments are subject to delays due to pandemic
What are remainder books?
It means that, sometimes publishers overprint books and can't sell all of them to standard bookstores. We receive these copies at a wholesale discount, which we then offer to you. Book are with remaindered mark like line or dot on the spines.
Do you sell secondhand books?
No. Our books are all brand new. We also dont accept buying service for secondhand books.
What should I do if the book I received was damaged or is not the one I ordered?
If you have received a faulty or damaged item or the item is not what you ordered, please inform us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days from the date of the receipt book. It may take approximately 5 to 10 business days for us to organize collection and receive the returned item.
All items will be inspected on return, so please make sure it’s packed properly and can’t get damaged on the way. Upon receiving, we will inform you and exchange will be made in 3 to 5 business days. We will refund your payment including the postage cost if the item is no longer available but after the damaged item or wrong item returned to us.
What’s your cancellation policy?
Once your order has been confirmed (meaning you have settled the necessary payments), your order can no longer be cancelled. It is because your order is already in the process of procurement from our partner stores from UK/US.