There are 2 types of installment plan we offer.
- NO DOWNPAYMENT NEEDED- Using Billease, you may place your order now and opt to pay on your next pay day. This is available for all our on hand books and air cargo. Requirements are needed and we need to wait atleast 24 hrs before we received the approval. This is recommended to those who have work and as you build up your credit with billease theres a higher chance they will grant you to have 6-12 months to pay in the future.
- NO REQUIREMENTS NEEDED- we will not require you to send us any financial documents but in order for us to process your orders, you need to settle the first payment within the given period of time and you need to settle all your balance before you received your books. This is recommended for students.
⭐️INSTALLMENT PLAN, NO DOWNPAYMENT NEEDED
PAYABLE WITHIN 3 MONTHS
No Credit Card? No problem! Paying your favorite books has never been this easy with Billease! Pay in light and easy monthly installments even without having a physical credit card! Learn more about how to get started below!
HOW TO ORDER? Follow this 3 easy steps
- Download Billease App
- Proceed to check out your orders
- Just follow the on screen instruction
⭐️INSTALLMENT PLAN, NO REQUIREMENTS NEEDED
FOR PRE-ORDER SEA CARGO ONLY
How avail the 3 months installment Plan?
👉🏻go to kleighbookgalley.com
👉🏻Check the Titles
👉🏻Add to cart. Check out. Fill up the needed details.
👉🏻Select the 3 months plan payment option
👉🏻Wait for the invoice
👉🏻Pay the 1st payment and take note of the 2nd payment schedule
👉🏻Wait for your order.
What is BillEase?
Kleigh Bookgalley has partnered with BillEase, a hassle-free digital credit app that allows you to shop now and pay later online even without a credit card.
What are the three payment options using BillEase?
You can use your BillEase account in three ways:
- Split payments. Spread the cost of your purchase in equal installment with only 2.49% monthly interest. Get approved prior to checkout or at the point of sale and enjoy a revolving account with a starting limit between P2,000 up to P10,000.
- Delayed payments. Experience freedom when you pay after 30 days without interest or added fees. Use your approved credit or up to your limit at the checkout.
- Mixed payments. Credit limit isn't enough? You can pay a down payment upfront and pay the rest using your BillEase account. This will only appear at the payment checkout if your credit is not enough vs grand total purchase
How can I apply for an account?
Simply fill out BillEase online application form or download the BillEase app and submit the required documents: 1) valid ID, 2) proof of billing and 3) proof of income.
Please note that when uploading these documents, follow the instructions and make sure screenshots are machine-readable.
What are the accepted Proofs of Income?
BillEase accepts screenshots of the following POIs:
- Bank Transaction History
- Upwork Certificate of Employment
- Paypal Transaction History
- Remittance Slip
Other proof of income documents accepted:
- Upwork Earning Transaction History
- Acadsoc Profile
- Acadsoc Earning History
- 51talk Earning History
- Grab/ Angkas/ Lalamove Earning History for 3 weeks
- Grab/ Angkas/Lalamove Driver Profile
What are the accepted Proofs of Billing?
BillEase accepts the following POB documents:
- Electric (e.g. Meralco)
- Credit Card
- Cable TV
- Postpaid Plan
What if the Proof of Billing is not under my name, can I still apply?
Yes, BillEase will accept proof of billing even if it's not under your name. As long as it is recent and has your home address, it will work.
What are the examples of Valid ID?
BillEase only accepts the following identification card:
- Driver’s License
- Professional ID (PRC)
- Voter’s ID
- GSIS E-Card
- SSS ID
- Senior Citizen ID
- Immigration ID
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- NBI Clearance
- TIN ID
- Integrated Bar ID
Can a freelancer apply?
Freelancers and those who are in the gig economy are welcome to apply. They can submit to us their PayPal transaction history, Upwork Certificate of Employment, bank transaction history, etc.
I am a business owner, can I apply?
Yes, business owners or self-employed individuals are welcome to apply. Just submit the required documents as specified above to get verified.
How can I make payments?
Customers can pay their installments through their Coins.ph account or by Electronic Fund Transfer (ETF) to our bank accounts (BPI, BDO, Security Bank). We also accept payments at 22,000 non-bank outlets (7eleven, Cebuana, MLhuillier) nationwide.
Can I make early payments?
Yes, just generate a Payment Request through the app or through their web account by clicking “Pay Now” or they can request by emailing email@example.com.
What if I can’t make payments on time?
If you are having financial difficulties and cannot make payments on time, just contact BillEase and they will try to work out a payment schedule that works for you.
Is there any penalty for late repayments?
We collect 50 pesos per day if there is a delay on payments as stated on Promissory Note and Disclosure Statement (PNDS). Always read the terms and conditions before proceeding to your BillEase transaction.
Do you have a grace period for payments?
Customers can still pay for their installment without penalty after two (2) days.
How long is the processing time?
Our approval is instant but real-time approval depends on documents submitted or how fast you can re-upload documents if the first submission attempt fails. Generally, you can expect a response from BillEase within 1 banking day.
Is there an age requirement to avail BillEase installment plan?
Anyone who is at least 18 years old and has a stable source of income, is welcome to apply.
How can I increase my credit limit?
Our system will upgrade the limit based on how well users service their existing installments. To get a higher limit, just keep using BillEase and pay installments on time.
How much is the monthly interest rate?
We charge the lowest interest rate in the market at only 2.49% monthly. Watch out for our 0% APR promo with select merchants.
Can I re-apply?
Once you have an active BillEase account you don't need to re-apply unless your application was rejected. For rejected applicants, you can try to apply again after 3 months.
Can I trust BillEase?